Fully paid Scholarships in the USA; Cornell University Financial Aid

Fully paid Scholarships in the USA

Fully paid Scholarships in the USA. Cornell University Financial Aid, here we celebrate the great variety and globalism of our university. We are very excited that you are considering Cornell for your education. We invite you to explore what it is like learning at Cornell and living on our historic, beautiful campus.

Applicants are a diverse group, including but not limited to international students who have moved from several countries. U.S. citizens who have lived most of their lives abroad, or non-U.S. citizens completing school in the U.S. We read applications based on where you currently attend school, rather than by your citizenship status.

Our international students follow the same application process as our first-year applicants or our transfer applicants. Cornell University admissions overall decisions for international applicants are need-aware. This means that they will be appraised for admission with contemplation of the ability of students or parents to pay educational costs. An international student must apply for financial during the online registration. To apply for the university’s need-based financial aid program, applicants must finish and submit the CSS Profile by the deadline.

READ ALSO: USA Embassy Scholarship & Grants For International Students

Fully paid Scholarships in the USA; Cornell University Financial Aid Credentialing services or other forms of paid professional assistance:
Cornell University supposes all applicants to complete their application materials without the use of paid agents or credentialing services.

The use of such services violates University policy and may lead to the total rejection of application materials, the revocation of an admissions offer, cancellation of admission, or involuntary withdrawal from the University.

All academic credentials and school materials must be in English and submitted by the school.  We will accept English translations done by a teacher or school official.  A copy of the original (untranslated) document should accompany the translated version.  If you are using an official translation service, all documents must be submitted by mail. Fully paid Scholarships in the USA are available.

English Language Proficiency (ELP)

All Cornell students must have a robust command of the English language to be successful in their engagement in their university studies. If English is not your native language or if you have not attended high school in a country where English is an official language for the four years prior to your planned acceptance at Cornell, you may be asked to submit results from one of the following English language proficiency examinations itemized below. We will consider and accept dozens of examinations and other qualifications from around the world in meeting the English Language Proficiency requirement.

English proficiency accepted certificates.

  • TOEFL iBT(Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test)
  • Duolingo English Test
  • PTE Academic(Pearsons Test of English Academic)
  • C1 Advanced C2 Proficiency (Cambridge English: Advanced or Proficiency)
  • Initial View (IV) Assessment
  • Vericant Assessment
  • iTEP(International Test of English Proficiency)
  • TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
  • IELTS Academic(International English Language Testing System)

Minimum score requirements for admissions consideration and to be most competitive in our review process:

Note: Minimum score requirements are listed above for any and all assessments and proxies for which we have designated a minimum qualification. If no minimum score is listed above for a particular English Language Proficiency assessment or proxy, there is no minimum qualification, and assessment and proxy results will be considered during the admissions application review.

Note: We do not super-score results from these assessments.

How do I know if I need to take an English language proficiency examination?

You do not need to take an English proficiency examination if:

  • You are a U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident and/or English is your native language.
  • You have studied your most recent four years in a high school, college, or university in the U.S. Or other nations where English is an official language. Note: You must submit our English Language Proficiency Form which will be available in your application portal once you become an applicant
  • You received a score of at least 35 (out of 40) on the SAT Reading Test OR a score of 30 or higher on both the ACT Reading and English Sections. Note: You must submit our English Language Proficiency Form which will be available in your application portal once you become an applicant.

You DO need to take an English language proficiency examination if you do not meet any of the criteria above.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *